2016 Fall Festival Car Show at Don’s Tree Farm presented by Smith’s Family Restaurant
The 2016 Fall Festival Car Show presented by Smith’s Family Restaurant at Don’s Tree Farm held Sunday, September 25th , was an overwhelming success. With over 100 show cars, huge general public attendance and a large vendor turnout, all contributed to a great show. The 50/50 raffle raised $300 for Georgetown Presbyterian Church’s Capital Campaign Fund. Don’s Tree Farm would like to thank our show sponsor, Smith’s Family Restaurant, and everyone who participated in the Festival.
Our Fall Festival Car Show winners were:
- Best Paint: Paul Mills 1957 Chevy Nomad
- Best Interior: Eddie Wireman 1929 Ford A Coupe
- Best Engine: John Haley 1930 Ford “A” 5 Window Coupe
- Best Chassis: Dennis Clement 1955 Chevy Belair
- People’s Choice: Brandon Zook 1970 Ford Mustang
- Don’s Choice: Wayne Warrington 1951 Chevy 3100 Pick Up
We are looking forward to the 2017 Fall Festival which will be held on Sunday, September 24, 2017. Check donstreefarm.com and our Face Book page for updates on the 2017 Fall Festival details.