Start your day with Mike Shaw in the Morning from 6 ’til 10!
Mike Cheney covers 10 ’til 3 to speed along the workday!
Finish up work time and bring on the evening with the best Oldies on the radio!
Music: 107.1 The Duck brings you the best Oldies of the 60s and 70s to the Mid-Shore area. The Duck even remembers the 50s in a daily programming feature – three GREAT decades on one GREAT station!
Demographics: 75% of people who listen to 107.1 The Duck are Baby Boomers but also appeals to a 35+ listening audience!
Coverage: 107.1 The Duck is bringing Oldies, the latest local news, and weather, to counties such as:
Updated Wednesday, March 6th, 2013
• The Fifties at Five! You can rock around the clock every weekday afternoon at 5 and hear the stacks of wax that became the greatest hits of the 50s, like The Drifters, Frankie Avalon, The Platters, Bobby Darin, Buddy Holly, and more!
• The Classic Car Show Calendar, airs every Friday afternoon in the summer at 5. A review of car shows taking place in Maryland and Delaware keeps listeners and classic car fans updated on car show events in the area
• The Beatles Years on Saturday mornings from 8 to 9, Bob Malik takes a behind the scenes look at what made their music the greates rock and roll ever from the people who knew them best, including interviews, rare materials, news stories, and more!
• Dick Clark Presents Rewind with Gary Bryan on Saturday afternoons from 3 to 7. The collaboration of Dick Clark and Gary Bryan results in a one of a kind show, blending today’s sound with the remarkable 22 years of exclusive interviews and archive material only Dick Clark can offer
• The Ultimate Party with Tom Kent every Saturday evening from 7 to midnight with all your favorite hits, party style!
• Good Morning Mid-Shore, a weekly, 30-minute Public Affairs program hosted by MTS Broadcasting’s General Manager Troy Hill every Sunday morning from 7 to 7:30
• Cool Bobby B’s Doowop Stop Oldies Show, airs every Sunday evening from 6 to 9….playing the best street corner Doo Wop, New Wop, and even takes requests! “Don’t Miss it, Baby!”
• National, Local, and Headline News